Tuesday, 26 March 2013

OPI - You're Such A Budapest and Polka.com

Hey.
I never seem to buy any new OPI's or China Glaze's, I don't know why, I just never do... but I did last week. I was out shopping and I couldn't pass up getting these 2 gorgeous polishes, especially at $5 a piece!
I knew these 2 would look great together so I used them both and did a reverse glitter gradient.



I'm really impressed with both of these polishes, I love the shade of purple and the glitter is so pretty.

Thanks for reading! xox

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I wish I didn't have such a hard time with glitter placement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love this combination. Very Spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $5 for OPI?! I hardly ever by China Glaze either, I love the collections, just never enough to splurge on them. Love these two paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mani! The glitter is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Wish I could get OPi for $5 haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute combo, I love that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete