Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Bunny Nails, and my bunny!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!
I hope you're all having a nice long weekend with your family, I'm spending my day relaxing with my fiance and our pets.
I knew I had to do bunny nails for Easter, since I love bunnies so much (as you can tell because I have an adorable pet bunny).
For this I used: 365 Days Of Color - Eggcentric Bunny, OPI - You're Such A Budapest, and I can't remember the name of the white or pink polish.



I definitely need to work on my nail art skills lol, but I still love them.

Now here's some cute pictures of my little Easter Bunny Waffles.




Have a great Easter everyone! xox

4 comments:

  1. Eep! So cute! (the manicure AND the bunny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mani! Ahh Waffles is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww bunny! oh my gosh so cute. I've been wanting a bunny for years. Yours is just so adorable :) <3
    love your mani also of course.. love that 365 days of color polish and your accent bunny nail is really cute.

    ReplyDelete