Friday, 1 March 2013

Different Dimension - Gumdrop

Hey my loves!
Happy Friday, and Happy March? lol.I have failed at posting because my work schedule has been all over the place and I always seem to forget to schedule posts lol.
I recently ordered my very first polishes from Different Dimension (yay), and I'm in LOVE.

This is Gumdrop, I applied 1 coat over a white base. This is a white creamy base with gorgeous glitters in teal, pink and purple in various sizes throughout. It also has a micro holo shimmer, and iridescent glitter. This applied beautifully, and I was so happy with the formula on this. I'm a huge sucker for white bases with glitter and this definitely didn't disappoint.



I will definitely be buying more polishes from Different Dimension, I bought 2 others and they are just as amazing.

You can purchase this polish and many others on Different Dimensions Shop!

Are we all excited it's finally the weekend?
I am, and I will be decked out in Emerald for an event at my work.. (Color of the year!) I will be rocking the emerald on my nails, and I will be sure to get some pictures.
Thank you for reading everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, it's so pretty. I definitely want to get this one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely on you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is such a fun polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete