Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Different Dimension - Spencer

Hey loves
Today I have a beautiful polish from Different Dimension. This polish was inspired by a character on Pretty Little Liars, but I've never watched that show.. I bought this strictly for it's name. Spencer is the name of my fiance, so it seemed fitting to buy a polish with his name, and the polish is insanely gorgeous of course.



This is definitely one of my favorite indie polishes, not just because of the name but it's just so amazing looking.

Thanks for reading! xox

7 comments:

  1. I love red and glitter, so this polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the glitter is amazing. Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Haha love that you got it for the name :D

    ReplyDelete