Monday, 11 March 2013

Butter London - The Black Knight

Hey!
A few weeks ago I purchased my very first Butter London polish, of course it had to be The Black Knight. Sadly, I didn't realize how hard this was going to be to photograph. No matter how many pictures I take it just doesn't do it justice.. but I will still show you some!



This is way better in person, I swear. I love it so much!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in my giveaway, I had so many entries and got quite a few new followers. Don't worry if you didn't win, I plan on having a few more giveaways very soon!

Thanks for reading loves. xox

7 comments:

  1. This is my only BL polish as well, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'll have to get this polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, this is so pretty. I don't own any Button London nail polishes :( but this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really want this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it- I really like blacks and this one is extraodrdinary!

    ReplyDelete