Sunday, 24 March 2013

A change for Nailtopia..?

Hey my loves.
I have been thinking of changing my blog name for awhile now, and I would love some more input.
I will explain my reasoning first, this name was just a quick name I picked not knowing there was already a website called Nailtopia. I don't mind the name, but I wanted something unique to me.
The reason I haven't changed it is because I'm just unsure, I want to re-do my entire layout and get a new header but only if I can make a final decision on changing it or not.
So now I'm deciding between keeping it Nailtopia, or changing it to Lemon Lacquer (or something along those lines).

I would love to hear what you all have to say.

7 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Lemon Lacquer. It sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should redo the layout but not change the name. It's just such a process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Nailtopia! I think it's actually fairly unique, at least among the blogs I follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Nailtopia more because it's short and cute, whereas Lemon Laquer personally makes me thing of super bright colors and more kawaii-type nail art, which doesn't quite match your eclectic style.

    Whatever the name, I will always love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep Nailtopia! Lemon Lacquer is cute, but I'm just so used to Nailtopia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I also like Nailtopia. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like either or :D I'll still support you no matter what change!

    ReplyDelete