Thursday, 28 March 2013

365 Days Of Color - Eggcentric Bunny and Jellybean There Done That

Hey
Easter is just a few days away so I knew I had to swatch these beautiful Easter polishes from 365 Days Of Color. These 2 polishes were exclusive shades she made for her Easter Grab Bags, and they are both amazing.

Eggcentric Bunny - A milky base with packed with various colors of square glitter in different sizes. I used 2 coats over a white base, and it applied beautifully. This color is so lovely for Easter, I think I might use it in my Easter mani...?




JellybeanThere Done That - A clear base with purple square glitter, round pink glitter, round silver glitter, and shimmer throughout. I used 1 coat over a blue base, but this polish would work with so many different colors. The formula was really nice, I really like it.. probably because it has my favorite color glitters in it lol.




These were the first 365 Days Of Color polishes I've tried, and I really like them. I will definitely purchase from her again!
You can buy 365 Days Of Color polishes on her shop website - 365 Days Of Color
The polishes are $8 for fullsize, or $4.50 for minis. She also sells amazing cuticle oils, and hand creams, and there's still some Easter Grab bags left!

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. Eggcentric Bunny is so awesome, I love polishes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Eggcentric Bunny is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JellybeanThere Done That is the most awesome polish name. They are both really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put this on my nails, you were able to fish out a lot more glitter than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete