Saturday, 2 February 2013

Tulips - Tribute to Amanda (Nail Polish Enthusiasts) Mom

Hey my loves.
I have a very special post for you today, and this post is dedicated to a friend of mine in the blogging communities mother. Today is the 10 year anniversary of her mothers passing away and a few of us bloggers have decided to help pay tribute to her.

Amanda told me a few things to help me get inspiration to do this, her mothers favorite flowers were tulips, and her favorite color was red.. so of course I had to do red tulips!




You can head on over to Amandas blog to pay your respects, as well as see the other people participating in this tribute.

Also, you can purchase Lex Cosmetics - Tuileries which was created by Amanda in honor of her mother. Such a beautiful idea, and it's a beautiful polish. 10% of it goes to Lung Cancer Research, because Amanda's mother passed away from Emphysema.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I give my condolences to Amanda. <3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Great post :) I love the colors and design you chose, I'm glad other people are brave enough to do nail art because mine is terrible!

    ReplyDelete