Monday, 25 February 2013

Lush Lacquer - Dream On


Hey lovelies!
I showed you my recent haul the other day, so today I'm going to show you one of the gorgeous polishes I got.
This is Lush Lacquer - Dream on, it's a creamy base packed with glitter of various sizes in green, purple, and blue. For this swatched I used 1 coat over a white base, and I love it. The glitter came out really well, and all the glitter colors compliment each other nicely.



I'm also really impressed with the quality of this, it's the second Lush Lacquer polish I've tried so far and I will definitely purchase from them again.
You can purchase this polish, as well as many others on Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop, they are $9.45 CAD.

Thanks for reading loves! xox

2 comments:

  1. I like the colour combination of the glitters. Nice manicure.

    ReplyDelete