Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Hearts and Glitter

Hey loves
I haven't been feeling very inspired with my nail art lately, I keep trying to come up with something and I fail. Today I just decided to do something super easy, so I went with this heart design and used some gorgeous glitter by China Glaze.





I actually really don't like this, but it was something new.. and I tried!
I absolutely hate that I can't seem to think of anything to do for designs, so if you have any ideas please let me know!!

Thanks for reading xox

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a very good person to ask for designs because I constantly have brain farts when I'm thinking of some myself but I actually think you did a nice job especially on the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color combos and the heart design. You def have the talent so keep it up. Hope to see more designs from you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really cute! I love the cut-out heart! <3

    ReplyDelete