Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Gosh Swatches

Hey lovelies
I was recently at Shoppers Drug Mart and I came across a sale on Gosh Polishes (2.99) so of course I had to grab a few.

Miss Minty - A gorgeous creamy mint green. This covered perfectly in 2 coats, its such a gorgeous shade of mint green.




Wild Lilac - A creamy pastel purple. This color reminds me a lot of China Glaze - Spontaneous. I got full coverage in 2 coats.




Blue Balloon - A vibrant bright blue, I'm pretty much in love with this. It is a lot like Julep - Claire, only this is a little brighter. Great coverage in just 2 coats.




I usually don't buy Gosh polishes, probably because I don't go to Shoppers often, but these are so pretty. I'm really happy with these polishes, and I will definitely be purchasing more.

Have you tried Gosh?

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome choices! I love them all and that says a lot since I'm not much of a blue gal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring colors. That blue is to die for! I own SO many blue nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love GOSH! They're one of my favourite brands! I haven't met a polish of theirs that I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love GOSH! It's one of my favourite brands! I haven't met a polish of theirs I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Minty looks fab on you! I have never tried any GOSH polishes but I see them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh these colors really are pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete