Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Lush Lacquer - Frosty

Hey
I'm sure you're wondering why I'm posting a Christmas nail polish when it's almost February.. but I just got this in a Holiday swap that was a little late coming to me. I wasn't sure if I was going to wear this, but we are having some terrible weather and it's a blizzard here, so this felt very fitting lol.





This is 2 coats of Frosty, it covered very well. I think this polish could work even though it's not Christmas... I mean why not use those Holiday polishes year round?

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely, it could definitely work all year round : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so cute! Love the color for I find it classy and unique. The perfect nail color for holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful polish! living in Wisconsin, I can appreciate that it's mostly Winter weather most of the year here.. so I imagine it's not much different in Canada. With that in mind, I definitely don't mind seeing holiday polishes any time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete