Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Julep - Ivy

Hey lovelies.
Today I have a swatch of Julep - Ivy. I got this polish has part of my December Maven box, and it's gorgeous. I love blues, and this reminds me a lot of Color Club - Sky High, only Ivy is a darker blue.




In the bottom picture you can kind of see the purpley/pink shimmer throughout.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures here, it's been very hard trying to find a spot to take picctures in my new place lol.
I'm happy to be back to blogging though, and there's going to be a giveaway in the very near future so look out for that!

Thanks for reading xox

3 comments:

  1. Love this blue! I'm so glad you're back now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. For me it was so duo-chromey that it changed color every time I looked at it.

    ReplyDelete