Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Barielle - Purple Hearts

Hey!
I had to go looking through my pictures to find something for you today, because most of the pictures I've taken lately I'm planning for just before Valentines Day. Thankfully I had a few swatches I haven't used yet!
This is Barielle - Purple Hearts, I have a swatch of it over black and one over purple.



I don't know why I never showed this swatch earlier, I must have just forgot about it, but this is a stunning glitter. Barielle always makes such pretty polishes.

Also, I have my giveaway ready.. I just need to take a better picture of the prize (the lighting seems to suck in my apartment lately).

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Love! Looks great with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the top photo with the black base color! :)

    ReplyDelete