Thursday, 6 December 2012

Trimming The Tree

Hey!
Today I have week 3 of Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Nail Art Challenge which is Trimming The Tree! I pretty much knew exactly what I wanted to do for this challenge which made it easier.
For this I used (a lot of colors): Color Club - Ho-Ho-Holly, China Glaze - Winter Holly, China Glaze - With Love, China Glaze - Icicle, China Glaze - Jingle Bells, Kleancolor - Grand Finale, China Glaze - Glistening Snow, and China Glaze - I'm Not Lion

Now onto the pretty nails. I wanted to go with a close up of the tree to showcase the ornaments, tinsel, bows and of course the tree topper (my thumb).


My thumb is the top of the tree with a pretty star.
I wanted you to see everything better so I took a picture out of the sunlight.

Overall I love this mani, I even wore it for the day and got so many compliments.

If you liked these nails please vote for them: Click here

1 comment: