Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Glitzology - Island Of Misfit Toys

Hey lovelies!
I recently came across the indie brand Glitzology, and I knew I had to buy some of her gorgeous polishes. I managed to get a few during a sale where they were $5.
Of course I had to start off by showing you my favourite polish that I bought, Island Of Misfit Toys. This polish is part of her Holiday Collection, it has a silver/white shimmer base with tons of bright coloured glitter in various sizes, hexes, squares, in blues, green, red, yellow purple. This applied nicely, I used 2 coats to get full coverage.



I can't get over how much I love this polish, it's the perfect combination of glitter.
You can purchase this polish, and others on Glitzology's Etsy page for $8.50 a bottle.

Thanks for reading! xox

5 comments:

  1. It's really really pretty! I don't think I would pay 8.50 for it though. That's a but steep

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is awesome and so pretty! I love all of the different colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This mani is so festive. I super love the color combos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I need to catch one of her sales... I think it's currently 50% off!

    ReplyDelete