Tuesday, 4 December 2012

China Glaze - Whirled Away

Hey lovelies!
Today I have a swatch of China Glaze - Whirled Away, from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection. I have heard a lot of bad things about this polish, so I was very unsure of whether to buy it or not. As you can tell, I bought it any ways and gave it a shot. 



This polish wasn't as bad as everyone said, you just need to dab the glitter on, it's the only way it works. My only other problem was that there was so much clear base in it, which was annoying. Overall I think it looks pretty though!

Thanks for reading! xox

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, good to know hte problems with it can be overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty, glad you overcame the issues! I did too but it involved a weird technique lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You applied it really nicely! It looks great :D

    ReplyDelete