Wednesday, 5 December 2012

China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze

Hey!
I'm sure we have all seen a million swatches of It's A Trap-Eze by now, but I couldn't resist buying this gorgeous polish. I'm going to get straight to the swatches because I love it so much.



This polish doesn't disappoint, it's amazing. Usually this would be the kind of polish you would only see in an indie brands collection, so it's great to see big name brands coming out with these polishes.
If you're going to buy one polish from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection this should be it!

What's your favourite polish in the Cirque Du Soleil Collection?

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. How many coats did this take to build up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This is one I want to get from the collection :D

    ReplyDelete