Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Pretty and Polished - Jawbreaker

Hey!
Today I'm showing you a swatch of Pretty and Polished - Jawbreaker. I'm sure we've all seen this a million times, and we have all fallen in love with Pretty and Polished's gorgeous polishes.. so here it is!

Jawbreaker - An off white base with blue micro glitter, blue hex glitter, red square glitter, blue square glitter, yellow square glitter, and some blue bar glitter. This polish covers perfectly in 2 coats, and the formula is pretty good. I had a hard time getting some of the glitter out to show, so I set my bottle upside down for a few minutes to make it easier.




Don't you just love it?
I have had this for awhile, but decided I needed a better swatch because my old one didn't do it justice.
I have a few more mini's by P&P to try out, so look for those soon!

Thanks for reading! xox

5 comments:

  1. Jawbreaker is seriously one of my favourite polishes in the history of ever. I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! I feel like yours has a pinkier base than mine though.. regardless, it's still one of the best indie polishes out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, yours looks pinker than mine too? I mean, it's still gorgeous of course! I keep buying P&P polishes by the basket...I think I have 12 that are still unswatched...

      Delete
  3. Very very pretty! I was just talking about this polish earlier today, how strange!

    ReplyDelete