Tuesday, 13 November 2012

I'm An Artist

Hey!
I recently showed you all some nail mail I got for Halloween from a secret swap I took part of on Elfster. My nail mail included this gorgeous polish made from Laura "brummingbird".

This is I'm An Artist over China Glaze - Secret Peri-Winkle. This polish is a clear base with black and white bar glitter, and small hexes.




I love this polish, I didn't own a black and white glitter polish yet so I was super excited to get this. The only problem was that this polish leaked during shipping, which caused the glitter to be a bit clumpy and I had a hard time getting the bottle open.

Are you all still loving the black and white glitter trend?

Thanks for reading! xox

2 comments:

  1. It seems that there are so many sticks and stones/connect the dots dupe now! Love the look though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't have a black and white glitter lol. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete