Tuesday, 27 November 2012

I Love Nail Polish - Swatches and Review

Hey
I'm sure you've all heard of the gorgeous nail polish by I Love Nail Polish (especially with her amazing Black Friday deal). I was recently in contact with her and was given the opportunity to review some of her products.
First off I would like to say that these shipped super fast, even with me living in Canada, I don't think I've ever had a package from the states reach me that fast. These polishes even come in a cute little box, which I absolutely love!




Matthew Peri, a clear base with periwinkle, silver, and navy blue glitter, as well as some holo looking glitter. This applied pretty smoothly, it was kind of sticky and thick but still easy enough to work with. I only used one coat for this. I need to add that the name of this polish is so clever, I love it.



Fully Turqued, a clear base with white and black bar glitter, white and black glitter of various sizes, and turquoise square glitter. This applied really well, I had no problems at all.. all the glitter came out perfectly.This is definitely my favorite, I love black and white glitter and the turquoise just makes it even more amazing.



Her Highness, a clear base with pink, brown, and gold glitters of various sizes. Again, I had no problems with the application of this, all the glitters came out perfectly. I only used 1 coat for this one.



Blow Pop, a clear base with pink, purple, and blue glitters. The application was great, I only used 1 coat and the glitter came out nice and smooth. I also really liked this combo of glitters, I think it would work so well over just about any base color.


Overall I really enjoyed these polishes, they applied very nicely and the glitter combo's were just gorgeous.
Now I only had one problem with these polishes, and that was that the smell was pretty strong. I wasn't used to such a strong smelling polish, but it's still tolerable.

If you haven't already you need to get your hands on these polishes, they were created by such a sweet girl.

You can buy these polishes, and many more on her Etsy Shop: I Love Nail Polish

Thank you all for reading! xox


*Disclaimer*
All of the products in this post were provided by the company for me to review.
All opinions are strictly mine, and were not influenced by I Love Nail Polish in anyway

4 comments:

  1. Loooooooove Fully Turqued - I wish I ordered it with my BF purchase but oh well, c'est la vie ;) Great swatches hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Her Highness so much! That is actually the prettiest glitter polish I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of all of these glitters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know about this brand?! Love, LOVE the colours, and the names are just awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete