Friday, 9 November 2012

Color Club - Winter Affair Collection

Hey everyone!
As everyone knows I am obsessed with Color Club polishes, and last week I ended up finding the Winter Affair Collection. There are 2 versions of this collection, one from Sally's Beauty (scented) and then the one I have which is sold everywhere else.
Lets get right to it!

All of the polishes will also have a swatch of Snow-Flakes over them.
Snow-Flakes - A flakie top coat that's a dupe for Nubar 2010, and countless other flakie polishes.

Berry And Bright. A pink toned red foily shimmer. I'm usually not a huge fan of reds but this one is stunning! I only needed 2 coats for full coverage, but I'm sure I could have got away with just one coat. This polish screams Christmas to me, and I love that.




Glitter Wonderland. A purple shimmer foil with blue and fuchsia microglitter throughout. This polish is breathtaking, I'm obsessed (but I love anything purple)! I used 2 coats for full coverage.




Ho-Ho-Holly. A green foil with a ton of gold shimmer throughout. This color is very unique, and I love that I don't have anything really like it. I needed 2 coats again for full coverage. This isn't really a typical green for Christmas, which makes me like it even more lol.




Winter Affair. A wine colored polish, somewhere between a red and a purple, maybe berry? There's also a ton of different sparkles in this polish. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage. This polish was very hard to photograph.




Gift Of Sparkle. A purple glitter with microglitter that's silver and holographic. I needed 2 coats for full coverage. I could just stare at this for hours, especially once I put Snow-Flakes on it. 





This Collection is a definite winner for me, I love them all, especially Gift Of Sparkle. I'm glad I found this set , if you don't have this you need to find it.. they are all so pretty, and the formula is great (as usual).
I found the set at my local Winners for $14.95

Thanks for reading! xox

3 comments:

  1. I've been lemming this but I want the version you have, not the version at Sally's. Humph! Must search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I feel like I have these...is it sad that I can't quite remember??

    ReplyDelete