Friday, 30 November 2012

Candeo Colors - Winter 2012 Swatches and Review

Hey!
I was recently contacted by Candeo Colors to review some colours in the Winter 2012 collection. I was super excited to do this, Candeo Colors makes some insanely gorgeous polishes!


Smores, a white base with a mixture of small and medium brown hex glitter, black squares, large white hex glitter and small gold holo glitter. This is such a gorgeous combo of glitter, it definitely screams Smores to me. I used 1 coat over a nude base and it covered beautifully, I had no problems with the glitter in this polish. I think this polish would look amazing over just about any color. 



Snowbird, a clear base with a mixture of matte blue hexes in various sizes, small holo lime glitter, and small and medium gold holo hex glitter. I used 1 coat over a light blue base (so the colors popped), and I think it looks gorgeous.



Fallen, a clear base with a mix of small silver holo glitter, small and large white hex glitter and gorgeous iridescent hex glitters. This was inspired by the look of freshly fallen snow, and I think it perfectly captures that. I used 1 coat over a deep blue base. Again, this could be used over any color base and it would look stunning.



Sweet Sierra, a clear base with matte purple hex and square glitter, small metallic purple hex glitter, small silver holo hex glitter, medium pink hex glitter, and small iridescent hex glitters. Purple for Winter? I love it! I used 1 coat over a light purple base, which I think captures the color of the glitters perfectly. 



I'm really pleased with this collection, they are all so unique and different compared to the typical Winter collections around. The formula on all of them were perfect, and I had no problems with the glitter distribution.
If I had to choose a favorite out of these it would have to be Smores and Sweet Sierra, but they are all stunning.

Candeo Colors polishes are all 3 free, and available for $9 a bottle USD.

You can purchase Candeo Colors here: Candeo Colors 

*Disclaimer*
All products in this post were provided by the company for me to review.
All opinions are strictly mine, and were not influenced by Candeo Colors in anyway.

3 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful! Sierra and Snowbird are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallen is beautiful, you did a great job! So happy for you that she contacted you for swatches because they look lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are lovely! I really like Fallen :D

    ReplyDelete