Thursday, 4 October 2012

Tons of Dots!

Hey.
I've been slacking with my nail art lately so I decided to do something simple today, dots!
For this I used: Color Club - I believe in amour (pink base), Color Club - Unknown Name (no name on bottle, periwinkle base), Color Club - Sugar Plum Fairy, Barielle - Going To The Chapel, Barielle - U-Concret-Me.



I'm sorry for the short nails, and all the cuts on my fingers (I've been doing stock at work, and my hands are a mess from boxes).
I really wish I knew the name of the periwinkle Color Club, I hate that they never have names on the sets here.. so annoying.

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, I hate these no named CC polishes, but I won't stop buying them ;)
    Don't apologize for 'short' nails, they're not even that short and they look good! Great dotticure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! This reminds me of cotton candy and bubblegum. I always love pink/blue/white combos. This is inspiring me to make some nail art :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried looking at Color Club polishes on Nail Polish Canada? I used it a while ago to help me indentify some unnamed bottles (Seriously Winners, WTF) That periwinkle looks like it's from the Blossoming collection...either way, fantastic nails!

    ReplyDelete