Monday, 15 October 2012

Thyme For Some Flowers

Hey everyone!
I have wanted to do floral nail art for awhile, but most of it just looked too hard to do. Finally after months of trying different designs I came up with one that is really simple.
For this I used: Sephora by OPI - Thyme For A Mani, Joe - Iris, China Glaze - Liquid Leather and Barielle - Going To The Chapel.




I love the way this turned out, I'm definitely going to try it out with different colours soon.
If you want to know how I did this I can do a tutorial for you.
Thanks for reading everyone!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love floral nails, they just seem so vintagey and classic :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floral, it looks great but not too difficult! I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I like the colors you used as usual :D

    ReplyDelete