Thursday, 18 October 2012

Rainbow Honey - The Yokai Collection Review

Hey everyone!
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Rainbow Honey to review the new collection for Halloween 2012, I had to keep this a secret for so long so I'm so excited to be showing you them all today. Rainbow Honey has officially released this collection on October 13, it is very limited edition so you should run over and grab them while you can!
The colors in this collection are gorgeous, some amazing more polishes from Rainbow Honey, they are great for Halloween. The Yokai Collection has 3 limited edition shades: Kawako, Kitsune, and Oni.
*Enlarge the pictures so you can see all of the gorgeous glitter in these*


Kawako, The Mischevious River Child - This has a gorgeous blue base with tons of silver and ice blue shimmer throughout, with some blue flakes. It reminds me of a starry night! The formula was great, I used 2 coats of this for full coverage followed by a top coat.


Kitsune, The Magical White Fox - This is a nude base with tons of gold shimmer, and orange, red and holo glitter throughout. This was my favorite polish out of this collection, and I'm sure you can see why. The formula was great, it applied so smoothly, I used 2 coats for full coverage followed by a top coat.


Oni, The Malevolent Wild Demon. This has a dark browny base with TONS of different glass flecks and multi-chromatic shimmer, theres bronze, gold, red, and a gorgeous purple in there. Again, the formula was really good, I used 2 coats for full coverage followed by a top coat. The picture does not do this justice, I really wanted to show the purple flecks but it was so hard.  



This Collection definitely doesn't disappoint, it's everything you could want from Rainbow Honey, and for a Halloween/Fall Collection. The Yokai Collection is now available at Rainbow Honey for $10, or $30 for all 3.
Hurry over, because this is only available for a limited time!


What do you guys think of them?
Thanks for reading! xox

*Disclaimer*

All of the products in this post were provided to me by the company to review. 
All opinions are strictly mine, and were not influenced by Rainbow Honey in anyway. 

3 comments:

  1. I love me a good glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your nails shorter!!!

    ReplyDelete