Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art - Gradient Candy Corn

Hey lovelies!
I have been slacking with the Halloween nail art this year (I can't believe Halloween is only a week away!), but today I have a really easy Candy Corn design for you!



I love the way this turned out, perfect for Halloween!
I should have some pictures for you later this week of "Halloweek" at work. We are doing different makeup designs leading up to Halloween, so there should be some fun pictures for you all!

Thanks for reading! xox

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! AWESOME!!! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gradient version far more than the taped candy corn nails! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love gradients and this looks so refreshing! great job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha this is awesome! what a good halloween idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this came out great! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooo great! What color orange did you use?

    ReplyDelete