Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Orly - Monster Mash and RIP (HALLOWEEN!!)

Hey.
Last week I went into my local Sally's and asked about some of the Halloween collections, I was just curious as to when they would have them in. The lady went in the back and grabbed the Orly collection for me and said they don't go on sale till the end of the month but I could buy some (don't I feel special). I grabbed 2 of the polishes, and I just couldn't wait to swatch them.

Monster Mash. A clear base with green glitter in various sizes (hexagon, and bar). The green glitter is also holographic!! The formula was perfect, I only used 1 coat over black. This is also my new favourite Halloween polish.




RIP. A black base with orange glitter (hexagon, and small round sparkles). The formula on this was good again, I used 2 coats for full coverage. 


I really regret not buying the other glitter polish in this collection, I will be running to grab that the second they hit the shelves.
I hope you enjoyed these swatches, thanks for reading!
xox

4 comments: