Monday, 17 September 2012

Nails Inc. - Pudding Lane

Hey
I have wanted this polish for so long, and I'm so happy I finally have it.
I only needed 2 coats for full coverage, and the formula was great. It's a little bumpy because of the glitter, but nothing a little top coat can't fix.



If you don't own this polish already, you definitely should get it. Everyone kept complimenting me on this, and now I just want the other 3 polishes in this collection!

Thanks for reading, have an amazing day!
xox

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I've been debating about these for a while haha. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got this and can't wait to wear it! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of them but haven't used this yet, thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete