Monday, 3 September 2012

China Glaze - I'm Not Lion with some stripes!

The other day my boyfriend bought me a few polishes since I've been too busy to polish shop, and this was one of them. I saw swatches of this polish and fell in love, I knew I needed it.

I'm Not Lion is part of the China Glaze On Safari collection, it's a gold glitter with silver and holo glitter in there as well. It changes color in the light, and it's stunning. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage, and the formula was excellent.. especially for a glitter.


I decided I needed to add a little something on top, and I didn't have a lot of time so I just went with some simple stripes!


Does anyone else love this polish as much as me?

I'm currently enjoying several days off work, and I plan on spending them all relaxing lol. I hope you all had a great long weekend, thanks for reading. xox

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do! :D Just like you, I loved that colors from the day it was released. Unfortunately, I still don't own it; lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it looks with the stripes added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i am loving this gold! and loving that your bf bought u polish!!! i dont think mine would ever do that lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the added stripes! :D

    ReplyDelete