Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Blue and Purple Gradient with some glitter!

Hey.
At work I am in nail polish heaven (and makeup heaven), so of course I had to buy some new colors. I ended up purchasing Nails Inc. - Pudding Lane a few days ago, only to go back and grab Nails Inc. - Topping Lane and Sephora by OPI - To The Glitter End.
I knew I wanted to use the Sephora by OPI polish immediately, and I definitely didn't expect to do a gradient.. but it's something fun for work, and a lot better than simply putting glitter over 1 color.
For this I used: Color Club - Take Me To Your Chateau, China Glaze - Spontaneous, and Sephora by OPI - To The Glitter End.




I really love the way this turned out, the blue and purple together with that gorgeous glitter. I'm in love!

I hope you're all having an amazing day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Thanks for reading! xox

5 comments: