Thursday, 2 August 2012

Stormtrooper Nails!

Hey lovelies!
Today is my fiances birthday so I had to do nails to celebrate. He is a huge Star Wars fan (as am I), and he's wanted me to do Star Wars nails for awhile but I knew it would be hard work and I didn't think I could do it. I ended up seeing a video tutorial of Stormtrooper nails by cutepolish and realized it looked pretty easy, so I tried it out.
You will probably notice that the black bled into the white, I even let the black dry for a very long time but when I added SV it happened.. so annoying.

For this I used: Barielle - Going To The Chapel and a black striping polish.



I hope you all have a lovely day, I'm going to be spending mine with the love of my life!
Please leave him some birthday love! <3

Here's a picture of Waffles, he has such a cute face!


12 comments:

  1. GOSH I love your bunny! She's so stinking cute!
    Happy birthday to your boy :)
    These nails look great :) Looks like you had better luck with that white polish, my Going to the Chapel is soooo gloopy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! Happy Birthday to your other half, and Waffles is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's better, those AWESOME stormtrooper nails or that adorable fluffy lil bunny!!!

    I'm totally going to try Stormtrooper nails now. My man!zombie actually got me into Star Wars and yeah. ...I may do Deathtroopers though to put a zombiefied spin on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah stormtroopers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This post is just full of awesome. Love the nails and the bunny is gahhhhhh sho cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEE!!! :'D Your bunny's name is WAFFLES??!! SO FREAKING CUTE!!! :'D

    (I love the nails!!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies...

    Happy Birthday to your love!

    Waffles is adorable, as is his name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh these turned out great! Happy belated birthday to your fiance!
    Aww Waffles...never get tired of seeing her :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *bunnysquee!!*

    Ahem, sorry about that. ;) You did such a great job with these Stormtroopers--I bet your fiancee loved 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH! your bunny is SO SO SO cute! your nails look wicked aswell! x

    ReplyDelete