Friday, 10 August 2012

Quick apology

Hey lovelies!
I know it's been about a week since I've made a real post, I'm so sorry. My training has been exhausting and I haven't had much time to do anything fun to my nails. :(
I'm going to try to schedule some stuff (even if it's old pictures I never showed you) just so you don't feel like I'm neglecting you all.

As for my training, it's so much fun! We went over nail care today, and next week we will be trying out nail stuff and learning how to do Sephora by OPI Gelshine (which I'm excited for). I found out I'm going to be in nails at my store (as well as some other departments) so that's pretty great for me.

Thanks for reading and being patient with me guys, you're so awesome.
Don't worry I didn't forget about my giveaway to announce, I will be doing that soon!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Well best of luck to your training, it sounds really wonderfull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable! :D So glad to hear your training has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that everything is going well with you!!! :D Thank you again so much for the amazingly gorgeous polish! :D

    ReplyDelete