Monday, 20 August 2012

Pink Hole Hearted Tips

Hey.
Today I have a cute and girly tip mani for you all! I haven't been feeling too inspired lately, it's probably because my head is being filled with too much Sephora info to function, so I just decided to go with something simple with a little flare.
For this I used: Barielle - Pink Fury, All That Glitters - Hole Hearted, and a silver glitter striping polish.




I love the end result, Hole Hearted is such a gorgeous polish especially over such a vibrant pink. I didn't have as many problems with Hole Hearted this time, after each nail I just turned the bottle upside down and a heart would end up on the brush for me to use lol.

Thanks for reading! xox

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
    It needed to be said in caps haha. The glitter adds such an amazing touch to this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is uber pretty! Hole Hearted is a major lemming of mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable and a great way to accent your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love your tips!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable mani! If my nails were long enough I'd totally steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete