Sunday, 5 August 2012

Finger Paints - Grape Gumball

Hey lovelies!
Today I have a polish I bought a week or so ago, I got this on clearance at Sally's for $2.
Grape Gumball. A mainly blue base (yes blue, not purple lol) loaded with shimmer. The formula was great, I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.




I really love this color, it's such a gorgeous shade of periwinkle. The shimmer is subtle, but beautiful as well. I wish I could have found more from this collection, but sadly this was the only polish they had.

I start my job at Sephora on Tuesday, I'm so excited. I'm going to be working 5 days a week and 9-10 hour shifts for my training. Sadly this means I might suck at posting for awhile, but I will try my best.
I will be updating on Instagram, so you can always follow me there: @lindsaylemon

Have a great Sunday, thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Have fun at your training :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!
    Enjoy your training! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much more blue than "grape," but I love the hint of purple! The bit of shimmer is lovely too. Good luck at your new job today! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour for a lovely price:) Awesome job you've got!! Succes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is amazing!! :O

    ReplyDelete