Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Color Club - Lumin-Icent, and Cold Metal

Hey!
I bought a set of Color Club polishes a few weeks ago, all of them were pretty random and not from the same collection (what else is new). I have only figured out a few of them so I decided to share 2 of them with you today, they are both from the Foiled collection from Fall 2011.

First up, Lumin-Icent. A VERY pale light blue foil, it's so pale that it almost looks silver (but it isn't). The formula was really good on this, it covered perfectly in 2 coats.

Cold Metal. A gorgeous bold blue foil. Again, great formula and the color pay off was amazing.. only 2 coats for perfect coverage.


I really need to get my hands on more polishes from this collection because I'm so in love with them.

I will post more of my new Color Club polishes as soon as I figure out the names of them all lol.
xox

2 comments:

  1. Ugh my Winners has soo many different sets right now. I'm waiting until pay day on Friday to snag a few of them up but I'm not looking forward to figuring out their names lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these two look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete