Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Purple gradient polka-dots

Hey everyone!
Today I have some simple nail art for you. I haven't felt too inspired, probably because I've spent all of my time testing out birthday nail designs, so I went with something simple but cute.
The colors I used are; Base: Color Club - Who Are You Wearing?, Dots (cuticle to tips): OPI - Planks A Lot, Barielle - Grape Escape, NOPI - The Grape Debate and CG - Liquid Leather.



I liked how it looked until I saw the pictures. Sadly you can't really tell the different between the darkest purple and the black, even though there is a huge different in person. Oh well, at least I know how cute it was lol.

I've recently gained some followers, so I wanted to say thank you to all of you for following me and giving me so much love (this includes all of my longtime followers)!

I hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday, thanks for reading! xox

PS. 11 days till my Birthday (I'm getting so old), which means 11 days left to enter my giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. I like that it's gradient! In the last picture I could see the diffrence betweeen the dark purple and the black very good.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Not seen a gradient like this before, great idea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like the colour choices for this mani!! This is such a great idea!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the patience to do a mani like this! It looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg Lindsay! I love your ombre dots! So awesome :D I am really loving your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these. & I can tell the difference between the darkest purple and the black ^-^

    ReplyDelete