Monday, 16 July 2012

Neon Chevron Tips inspired by Drinkcitra!

Hey lovelies!
Today I have a manicure inspired by my friend Traci over at Drinkcitra. On Friday she posted her nails and I fell in love with them (but I love everything she does), I knew I had to do something similar.
Here's a link to her nails - Drinkcitra - Chevron Tips.

I used: Base - Barielle - U-Concrete-Me, Chevron - Color Club Nail Art Stripers (no names)

.
My camera battery died and I only managed to get one decent picture, oops lol. This was also a bit messy, not my greatest work, I should have used tape to make the lines straighter, but I'll remember that for next time.

Thanks again for the inspiration Traci! :)

I hope you're all having an amazing day, thanks for reading!
xox

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the color combiantion

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS colour combo! They complement each other so well.. I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove these colors. Greys with bright colors are absolutely my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love your color choices, Lindsay!! So awesome! :D Hehe I'm so honored lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous. I too love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete