Tuesday, 31 July 2012

My first attempt at a fishtail mani!

Hey lovelies!
I have wanted to do a fishtail mani for awhile but I couldn't seem to get it right so I just ended up giving up. Then a few days ago I watched Chalkboard Nails tutorial video and decided it was time to try again, she made it so much easier to do.

For this I used: Color Club - I Believe In Amour, China Glaze - Spontaneous, and OPI DS - Radiance.



Obviously it's not perfect, but I still love it! I can't wait to try this with different colors, and hopefully get better at this design.

Also, I'm 3 followers away from 500 which means I'm 3 followers away from my next giveaway! Here's a hint of what's in store for my giveaway... Color Club, Barielle, Orly!
Are you excited? I sure am.

10 comments:

  1. Aw I love the colours you used! Super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, I love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I always love the colors you choose to go together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whee!! Super adorable and pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and congratulations on your 500 followers and many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! Love the colour combination^^

    ReplyDelete