Monday, 9 July 2012

Julep - Helena

Hey lovelies!
A few months ago my amazing swap buddy Tory sent me some great nail mail which included 2 bottles of Julep polish (along with Julep cuticle oil). I was really excited to try them, especially this color, since I had never bought Julep polish before (but believe me I wish I got Julep Maven boxes!).

Here's a swatch of Helena. A vibrant fuchsia with a matte finish (I have SV on in these). I used 2 coats and it covered perfectly. The first picture is in direct sunlight, the second is in a dark shady spot in my room lol.




My biggest problem with Julep is the price, it's not worth it to spend the $14 on a bottle you might as well spend $20 and get the Julep Maven box! Oh well, I can't complain since I didn't buy this, and I don't get the boxes lol.

I'm spending my day working on some posts for you guys because I've been slacking (don't hate me)!

I hope you're having a nice Monday, thanks for reading! xox

9 comments:

  1. It is soooo pretty! But it isn't worth the price...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! Perfect for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow that color looks amazing on you! julep polishes haven't been too impressive ime, but this one definitely looks like a winner (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the price is worth it either, but this looks really gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! beautiful shade.I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out My Barry M giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very pretty. I love colors like this. I've yet to try a Julep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty color! lol I agree with you about the price of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, but oh-so-pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete