Saturday, 21 July 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hey everyone!
Today's my birthday! I am so excited for my birthday this year, and I don't even know why!
I am 24 today (I can't believe it), so in honour of that I did some fun nails to celebrate!

I went with a cute and simple balloon design using some of my favorite colors, and glitter of course!
The colors used are all Color Club: Base - Who Are You Wearing?, Glitter - Wish Upon A Rockstar, Balloons - Poptastic & Mrs. Robinson.




I love the way this turned out, all of it came together much better than I expected it to! The balloons were done freehanded of course, and I just applied the glitter around when I was done.
Check out cutepolish for a tutorial on how to do balloons.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have an amazing day.. I know I will!
xox

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. Your nails are so festive and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute bday nails!! happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Love the nails! Have a great day :0) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you and this is a very adorable and fitting mani for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDSAY!!!!! Your nails look so awesome! I hope your day is wonderful <3you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! You chose such a fun manicure for the occasion. It's perfect and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so much fun! Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! 24!!! wah-hoo! May it be a great one for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 24th Birthday. May your 25th be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great birthday mani! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so adorable! I really have no idea what to do for my birthday nails!

    ReplyDelete