Saturday, 28 July 2012

Essie Summer 2012 Mini Collection

Hey everyone!
The other day I was at Winners and I found a set of 4 mini polishes from the Essie Summer 2012 collection, I loved the colors so of course I had to buy it. I can never seem to justify buying Essie polishes because I can't find a place where they are less than $10 a bottle, and I hate how expensive that is. Thankfully I got this set for around $12 so that's not too bad for 4 mini's.


Off The Shoulder. A pink cream, very nice. It seems to photograph a lot brighter than it really is, but it's such a gorgeous color. I'm not a fan of pinks but lately I've been loving them. The formula was good, only 2 coats for full coverage.



Bikini So Teeny. A light blue cream. This polish is very unique, but also very hard to photograph, it's bright and pale all at the same time. The formula was okay, kind of thin, and I needed 3 coats for full coverage.



Fear or Desire. A bright orange cream. The formula was good on this, it just seemed to dry a lot darker then it looked in the bottle, oh well. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage.



Mojito Madness. A green cream, not quite a pastel and not quite a bright polish. This was one of my favorites, it's such a unique shade of green! The formula was really good for this one, it covered perfectly in 2 coats.



I'm very happy with this set, I love it! I didn't have a problem with any of the polishes, and I was pleasantly surprised since I don't own a lot of Essie.

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend, thanks for reading!
xox


3 comments:

  1. Wowsers, that blue is poppin- and so is that orange! I usually associate Essie with more neutrally/dusty colors so this is awesome! Awesome collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches :) I'm glad you got these for a decent price!

    ReplyDelete