Thursday, 12 July 2012

Color Club Take Wing Collection

Hey lovelies!
Today I have swatches of the Color Club Take Wing Collection.
Lets get straight to it!


Metamorphosis. A teal base with blue shimmer. This has a nice duochrome in the bottle, but was harder to see on the nails.




Fly With Me. A green base with gold and green shimmer. This reminded me of China Glaze - Zombie Zest, not a color I would normally like.. but it's pretty!



Wing Fling. A bright pink jelly base with pink and purple shimmer. I just love this color, it's such a gorgeous shade of pink.




Sparkle and Soar. An orange base with orange and yellow shimmer. I can't believe it, this is an orange I actually really like!



Sky High. A blue base with metallic silvery/blue/purple shimmer. This polish is just stunning. I'm such a sucker for blue, and I absolutely love this one.




Daisy Does It. A yellow base with yellow/gold shimmer. I think I like this polish, I'm not sure though. It's such an odd shade of yellow.



I love all of these, they are so pretty and unique. I'm a huge fan of Color Club though, and I don't think there's a collection I own that I don't love.

Thanks for reading!
xox

5 comments:

  1. woahhhhh wonderful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love all of them, all of them glow, stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so iffy about this collection at first, but they really are pretty! omg my friend gave me Sky High and I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so pretty and sparkly! I haven't seen shades like it! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete