Friday, 20 July 2012

Color Club, Leopard Print, and Holo Glitter!

Hey lovelies!
Lately I have been trying to figure out how to edit my blog layout and customize certain details I really wanted, and as you can see some things have changed. I put all of my labels into a drop down menu, and yesterday I added a link to my instagram so you guys can follow me on there as well now.

Back to the nails, today I have some super fun nail art combining my love for holo glitter, leopard print and Color Club! All of the polishes I used are Color Club and they are: Base - Magic Attraction, and spots - Mrs. Robinson, and Warhol.




I am loving this nails so much, but that was bound to happen since it has all my favorite things in one lol.
I also get a lot of questions about my leopard print mani's, I'm debating on showing a tutorial.. would anyone be interested in that?

My giveaway closes at midnight, so don't forget to enter! I will pick a winner in a few days, I will be really busy this weekend.

I hope you all have a great Friday, thanks for reading!
xox

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I love this so, SO much!

    ps. how did you do the drop down menu? I tried to add that to my blog and couldn't figure it out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good, you're very clever, love 'em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I always love your leopard print nails :D

    ReplyDelete