Thursday, 26 July 2012

China Glaze - Custom Kicks

Hey!
Today I have a polish that I bought awhile, but it is amazing and has quickly become one of my favorites.
Custom Kicks. A teal with beautiful gold shimmer! The formula was great, I had no problems. It could easily cover in 1 coat, but I used 2 just to be sure. I should add that this color is very hard to photograph, the first picture is the most accurate even though you can't really see the gold shimmer.



If you don't already own this polish you should, it's such a stunner. I have worn this out so many times and I always get tons of compliments on it.

I'm really trying to make my pictures the best I can, this camera is just driving me crazy lol.

I hope you all have an amazing day, thanks for reading!
xox

5 comments:

  1. On so perty!! I should try and get my hands on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! The shimmer is super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous blue! Must see in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blue! That shimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete