Friday, 22 June 2012

Tie Dye Watercolor!

Hey everyone!
I decided to do a watercolor mani again, it's been awhile and they are so easy to do and look so petty! For this I used all of my colors from the China Glaze Summer Neons Collection (can you tell how much I love them all? lol).



When I went and uploaded the pictures to my computer I thought it really looked like tie dye (hence the blog title!), I wasn't going for that look but I won't complain lol.

I'm having some trouble with posting lately, It keeps making parts of my posts white, is anyone else having problems or just me? The other day I didn't notice till later on but my whole post was white, you couldn't read the words but you could see the pictures. Weird.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

I hope you're all having an amazing day, thanks for reading lovelies!
xox

8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the neon colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally looks like tie dye, and right up my alley too. Love this, the colours you chose are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those neons as well, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh goodness, this is great! It's not only neon but ALL THE NEONS! I love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your water color manis! This is beautiful!
    Hmm, I haven't been posting as much lately so I don't know what's going on with any problems...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I need those neons in my life ;).

    ReplyDelete