Friday, 8 June 2012

Sponging with neons!

Hey everyone!
I've been trying to find inspiration to do nail art, and it's so hard. My fiancé and I were sitting around coming up with different ideas a few days ago, and this was one of them.
For this I used - China Glaze - Sunshine Pop, Love's a Beach, and Splish Splash.




This is so insanely easy to do, and the end result looks so fun. All you need is a few polishes for the design, a white for your base, and a cosmetic sponge! I plan on doing this with different colors, it's such an easy way to have cute fun nails.

As of today my fiance is on vacation for 9 days, so I might not be posting as much. I'm going to try and do a few things and schedule them for you guys, but I really am looking forward to some quality time with him.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having an amazing day!
xox

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Looks like a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Reminds me of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. The colour you choose look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoying your vacation! I love the way this mani turned out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is by far the best mani ever! I love the vibrancy and the colors! <3 :)

    www.artsyfartsyannie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete