Sunday, 10 June 2012

Pink Ombre Mani!

Hey lovelies!
I wanted to try an ombre mani again, this time I decided to use pink!
For this I used (from thumb to pinky): China Glaze - White on White, OPI - I Think in Pink, Color Club - Poptastic, Color Club - Warhol, China Glaze - Endurance, and OPI - Servin' Up Sparkle over all nails.




I really wish I found a better polish to use on my pink, I didn't realize it until I uploaded the pictures though. I like ombre manis, they are so simple and fun!

Is anyone else excited for True Blood tonight? I'm hoping it's better than the beginning of last season lol.

I hope you're all having an amazing weekend, thanks for reading!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Warhol looks lovely xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like your pink ombre! You used great colors! I want to do another ombre now...lol

    ReplyDelete