Monday, 25 June 2012

Leopard and Purples, my favorite!

Hey lovelies!
Today I have a cute freehand leopard print mani for you all. I did leopard print nails all the time, it was my go to design whenever I couldn't think of anything else, but it's been months since I've done it.



I really love it, I will always love leopard print nails! I'm really hating that pucci-licious looks blue in these pictures though, because it's such a stunning purple.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, thanks for reading!
xox

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pucci-licious is SO hard to photograph! Gorgeous mani though, I love the that you left most of your nails nude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I have tried before and it always looks blue, so annoying!

      Delete
  3. Lindsay, this is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so inspired to do a leopard mani right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look soo good... im so doing these for work tuesday... thanks so much so much :)

    ReplyDelete