Saturday, 23 June 2012

H&M Nail Polish Duo - City and Zoo

Hey lovelies!
The other day I was shopping with my man and I came across a duo pack of polish at H&M, I was surprised because I have seen polish from them on blogs but I've never seen it in stores around here. I obviously had to buy it!

First up is City. This is a gorgeous pink, almost a coral pink. The picture is exactly how it looks in person, I love it.

Zoo. Gorgeous pink holographic glitter. The instructions said to just apply this over, so I did. But I think if I used a few layers of this polish then I could wear it on it's own. I also had a bard time showing the holo in this, it's really gorgeous in person but didn't photograph well (it could be because the sun was hiding at the time).


Overall I really liked this cute duo, I'm not a pink person but these are an exception lol. I also saw another duo set, it was green but I didn't but it, but after using this one I think I need to go back lol. The price was really great too.. $5.95 for 2 polishes? Yes please!

I hope you're all having an amazing day, and don't forget about my giveaway ;) Thanks for reading!
xox

6 comments:

  1. I ALMOST bought this set last week! I love this on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, never saw the polishes in the shop, but I will keep my eyes open from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous polishes! I really love the glitter, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome deal! These two look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, das sieht echt toll aus.

    ReplyDelete